This section lists and describes my (past and current) music gear. It includes gear for just listening to music, as well and my music instruments, effects, and related devices.
This section lists my past and current music instruments. It does not include computer/software instruments (synthesizers) or pure MIDI devices (foot switches; controllers; touch pads).
- Ibanez Roadstar II Series RS205 BY [disposed]
- Ibanez Prestige RG3120 VV [operational]
- Epiphone Les Paul 1960 Tribute Plus FC Faded Cherry Sunburst [operational]
- Gretsch G5022CE Rancher Jumbo Cutaway Electric Savannah Sunset [operational]
- Fender Player Plus Stratocaster MN Tequila Sunrise [operational]
- Squier Vintage Modified 70’s Jazz Bass Natural [operational]
- Yamaha Arius YDP-161 Dark Rosewood [operational]
- RØDE NT1-A Condenser Microphone [jdj-nt1a-01, jdj-nt1a-02: operational]
This section lists my past and current (audio/guitar) effects like pedals and rack units. The main prerequisite to be included in this list is that the device/effect is (or once was) in the main (analog) audio signal path of an instrument with the intention of modifying or routing said signal, or that it directly connects to such a device for switching or effect reasons (like dedicated expression pedals). It however does not include pure MIDI devices (foot switches; controllers; touch pads), nor does it include computer/software effects.
- Akai HX-R5 Cassette Deck [disposed]
- Boss DS-1 Distortion [sold]
- Alesis Quadraverb GT [disposed]
- Gerard Loosschilder Speaker Set [disposed]
- Homebrew Stereo Amp [???] [disposed]
- Boss ME-80 [operational]
- Boss RC-30 Dual-Track Looper [operational]
- Boss eBand JS-10 [operational]
- Boss GT-001 Guitar Effects Processor [operational]
- Lehle D.Loop SGoS [operational]
- Zoom B2.1u [operational]
- Roland EV-5 Expression Pedal [operational]
- Jim Dunlop Original CryBaby GCB-95 [operational]
- Boss FV-50H Volume Pedal [operational]
- Boss FV-500H Volume Pedal [operational]
- Orange CRUSH PIX CR35LDX Guitar Amp [operational]
- Positive Grid Spark Guitar Amp [operational]
- Foot Switch [unknown]
Amps, Speakers, Headphones
This section lists my past and current amplifiers, speakers and headphones generally used for (just) for listening to music (i.e., my main Stereo/HiFi sets). These devices are not (necessarily) related to playing or recording (my own) music.
- SONY STR-VX1L Receiver [disposed]
- Philips Speaker Set [???] [disposed]
- B&W DM-110 Speaker Set [disposed]
- My Old Headphones [Sennheiser HD440/450/480???] [TODO] [disposed]
- Grado Headphones [disposed] [TODO]
- Denon PMA-535R Amplifier [disposed]
- Denon AVR-1713 [operational]
- Harman Kardon HKTS-30BQ 5.1 Speaker Set [degraded]
- Sony WH-CH700N Bluetooth Headphones [TODO] [operational]
- Sennheiser HD 200 PRO Headphones [TODO] [operational]
- Sennheiser HD 280 PRO Headphones [TODO] [operational]
- PreSonus HP4 4-Channel Headphone Amplifier [operational]
- KRK Rokit RP7 G4 Active Studio Monitors [operational]
This section lists my past devices (mainly) aimed at reception of analog wireless broadcasting (like “AM” and “FM” Radios).
- My First Analog Radio [???] [disposed]
- My Second Analog Radio [???] [disposed]
- SONY STR-VX1L Receiver [disposed]
Analog Playback Devices
This section lists my past devices aimed at playing back audio from an analog medium using analog storage technologies, typically a vinyl record. It does not include devices also capable of (analog) recording (see “Analog Recording/Playback Devices”).
Analog Recording/Playback Devices
This section lists my past devices capable of playing and recording audio from/to an analog medium using analog storage technologies, typically a “cassette” or “tape”.
Digital Playback Devices
This section lists my past devices aimed at playing back audio from a medium using digital storage technologies. It does not include devices also capable of (digital) recording (see “Digital Recording/Playback Devices”).
- Philips CD-473 CD Player [disposed]
Digital Recording/Playback Devices
This section lists devices capable of playing and recording audio from/to a medium using digital storage technologies.
- SONY DTC-690 DAT Recorder [disposed]
Analog Audio Mixers
This section lists analog audio mixers.
This section lists devices with the specific purpose of wireless transmission of audio (analog or digital transmission). It does not include devices with auxiliary support for wireless connections (such as a Bluetooth interface on an effects pedal).
- Line6 Relay G10 [operational]
- LD Systems MEI 1000 G2 In-Ear Monitoring System [operational]
- Imperial Bart 1 [jdj-ibart-01, jdj-ibart1-02: operational]
- Logitech Bluetooth Audio Adapter [operational]
MIDI Interfaces, Keyboards and Controllers
This section lists devices that depend on MIDI connectivity for operation (like MIDI keyboards) or perform dedicated MIDI functions (like interfacing to RS-232 or USB). It does not include (stand-alone) instruments or effects with an auxiliary MIDI interface.
- AMAS [dismissed]
- AMAS-MIDI RS-232 MIDI Interface [dismissed]
- Cheetah MK5ii MIDI Keyboard [disposed]
- Boss FC-50 MIDI Foot Controller [operational]
- Roland UM-ONE USB MIDI Interface [operational]
- M-Audio MIDISPORT 2×2 Anniversary Edition [operational]
- Akai Professional MPD226 USB/MIDI-controller [operational]
- Akai Professional MPK Mini MK3 [operational]
- Ableton Push 2 Controller [operational]
- Novation LaunchKey 49 MK3 USB/MIDI Keyboard [operational]
Computer Audio Interfaces
This section lists devices dedicated to the task of interfacing between analog audio and computers.
- AMAS [dismissed]
- Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 (2nd Gen) USB Audio Interface [operational]
Audio Media Converters
This section lists devices that convert audio streams between different media, but does not include wireless (e.g., Bluetooth) converters/interfaces.
- CYP AU-D2 Digital Coax to Optical Converter [operational]
This section lists music/audio/studio-related mechanical devices.
- Innox IVA 12 Microphone Stand [jdj-iva12-01, jdj-iva12-02: operational]
- Guitar Wall Mounts
This section lists some selected cabling solutions. It is by no means complete!
- ROLAND MIDI Cable – Black Series [operational]
- Car equipment (Kenwood, …)
- Grills Studio Monitors
- Cabling Studio Monitors