In this section, I attempt to keep track of HAM activities. It does not describe activities aimed at designing and constructing HAM equipment. Please refer to the Projects section for that.
-  – Connecting IC-2730E to ham-lab.jdj
- : Tonight I joined the PA3GXB Morse Course on one of the local (Rotterdam?) repeaters.
- : Ordered Tigertronics SL-CAB-RJ45 and ICOM OPC-478UC cables from https://www.hamradio.co.uk/. Both for use with the ICOM IC-2730E.
- : Today was fun; I waited in vain for the Morse lecture on the Rotterdam repeater, but it’s apparently only on Mondays :-). Pictures are here [local]; I was freezing.
- [20230124: Today was a great day: I bought, picked up in Breda, brought home and deployed (initially) the ICOM IC-2730E. After going through a zillion of menus; I made a QSO with Hans, pa3gxj.
-  – A Black Day – IC-706 Broken & ham-lab.jdj Issues
-  – 2023/Q1 Goals
- [20230116-20230118] – Activating [RTL-SDR Blog V3] on [ham-sdr01.jdj]
- [20230112-20230113] – Activating [Nooelec NESDR SMArt v4 SDR] on [ham-sdr01.jdj]